The Group Painting Fundraiser creates an opportunity for many families paint together as a group activity, while raising money for an organization!
How the fundraiser works:
1. A form goes home with each family to choose pottery. (We can send you the order form to use.)
2. The forms must be returned to organization with the payment by a certain date. Someone from the school or organization will bring forms to Alpaca Art, all at once, on a pre-determined day. (About 2 weeks before day of event.)
3. Orders and painting supplies will be brought to the organization by Alpaca Art two weeks later, on a pre-determined day.
*Alpaca Art will transport orders only if the organization is within 10 miles and there are 15 or more orders.* Otherwise supplies and pieces will need to be transported by someone from the organization.
4. Families will have a blast painting together at the event(s)!
5. After the the events, painted pottery and supplies will be picked up by Alpaca Art to be fired.
6. Fired pieces will be returned to the school 1-2 weeks later.